Joan Pedrotti's Qualifications for City Council

Below is a statement from Joan Pedrotti concerning Jan Leader's  mail-out (pictured)
   I served on the Board of Adjustments for several years, I was removed without notice or consideration of my years of service when Baxter was elected. 
  I am currently the First Vice of the Windcrest Women's Club and the Co-Chair of the Windcrest Light Up Committee. 
   I have attended many Council meetings over the years, and when I cannot attend I view them on my Computer. The most telling of all the comments is “Citizens need to keep saying no to zero experience”
  I worked for Bexar County, managing a budget larger than the City of Windcrest’s for 20 years. 
 I have my Master’s degree in Public Administration from St. Mary’s University.
 I began my career at the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights while I was in graduate school, I went on to work for the University of Texas Health Science Center writing grants. All told, I have worked at some level of Government for almost 30 years.

   If that isn’t experience I am not sure what is.

I have been informed that Ms. Leaders service on the City Charter Committee and the Planning and Zoning CANNOT be verified with a search of the minutes or other committee records. As for her time as the Chair of the Parks and Rec Committee, most of it was spend spending tax dollars on parks and very expensive lighting.  if I am not mistaken she incurred more than $500,000 in debt purchasing
lights while our streets and alleyways were completely ignored.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felony Charges-Windcrest Councilmember??

Vote FOR Proposition 1